Monday, January 31, 2011

Gratitude Monday

Because every joint in my fingers are aching I'm keeping this short and simple and strictly about my gratitude list today.


I'm thankful for.... 







#26 birthdays & being girly


#27 playing like a child


#28 wisdom from the Lord


#29 hugs


#30 a daughter who sweetly compliments


#31 a son who needs me still


#32 an awareness to hold onto this time


#33 a time to reflect on my weaknesses


#34 and the Lord carrying me through them


#35 children that giggle


#36 and pretend and play so well together


#37 the chance to love them


#38 and comfort them through boo boo's and ouies


#40 the fact that I just get them in a way only a mother can


#41 the chance to be home with them


#42 to clean my kitchen in peace


#43 to make homemade chicken soup


#44 the light shining through the window just right


#45 a brilliantly lit heart shaped hole in the middle of a stormy sky


#46 a friendship removed by miles, but rekindled by email


#47 the opportunity to help a sick friend


#48 getting to do a job outside the house with my husband, like old times


#49 feeling like a grown up


#50 pushing through the enemy's lies


#51 a sushi date night with my husband


#52 a man who appreciates me


#53 the power of prayer


#54 and the peace in knowing God knows when I do not





No comments:

Post a Comment