Wednesday, May 18, 2011

custom pillows



I found this shop called My Adobe Cottage on etsy recently and loved what she's doing.  


First I love the vintage feedsack style pillows I've been seeing and thought one would look perfect on our couch.  But when I saw that she customizes them with words that are special to you and your family I just knew it was the perfect combination.


I chose 


           UNITAS IN CHRISTI
                       est. 1996
                   WILLIAMS




It means united in Christ with our wedding year and last name.


It's commemorating our unity with Christ in our marriage and
the beginning of our family.  


It's sentimental to me and will serve as a visual reminder of our great
and mighty King who is in the center of our marriage, our lives, our family.


Honestly, without Him in the center I don't know how people manage. At all.


I put this on quickly to see how it looks.
But it's going away as a surprise birthday present for my husband.
He has a big one coming up on the 29th.


I hope he likes it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment