Sunday, May 1, 2011

Seriously Adorable & Scripture Memory

Oh so many things to share, and still not enough time.
I would love to show you a full montage of the kindergarten circus from just before their spring break began.  


It was a full blown show on the stage with ring leaders, elephant and lion trainers, tight rope walkers, gymnasts, strong men, clowns and magicians.  I honestly was so impressed.  


Ava was beaming.  The whole time leading up to the circus they're instructed to not tell their parents.  And she stuck to it.  I knew nothing.  I loved every minute of seeing her confidently perform as one of the tight rope walkers.


So, so adorable.




And the main reason I'm logging on is because it's the first.. and that means it's time for a new memory verse.


I'm choosing Jeremiah 33:3 


"Call to me and I will answer and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."


I have a few things I'd love to have the Lord answer in the next few weeks.  I'm praying for Him to reveal himself in a great way, showing me unsearchable things I do not know.


In the meantime, I'm also busy making 20 of those little stationary designs taking a photo of the child and putting it with their artwork for my daughter's preschool class.  And I had a request to take a couple of my prints and have them put on canvas.  The order is placed, now I'm anxiously waiting to see how they turn out.


I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Happy May 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment