Wednesday, August 17, 2011

i love google


I love how you can figure most anything out through a simple 

google search.

I love how my son's response to just about anything is, 

"Let's search it up."

They're growing up in a day and age when they have endless 

information at their fingertips.

Take this little guy for instance, with those big eyes and antennae.
At first I just thought he was sweet.

But for four days straight now he has flitted through our yard.

Landing on each child's hands to hang out awhile.
Until today I didn't have my camera handy in time.

This little lady, she's the most determined to have him visit.

It made me want to find out what is he?

I assumed a moth.

But no, he's a skipper butterfly.

Named skipper because of his characteristic skipping motion.

He's just too darling.
And I love that he brings such excitement and joy.

Lord, how manifold are your works! 
In wisdom have you made them all; 
the earth is full of your creatures.
Psalm 104:24

147. the way #3 walks
148. her determination
149. #2 helping her little sister
150. creative kids .. all on their own
151. planning a surprise party
152. pinterest, pinterest, pinterest
153. messes without angst
154. a new workout
155. cool breeze in the evening air
156. nature studies in our own backyard
157. google


No comments:

Post a Comment