Tuesday, August 23, 2011

my heart

 is so sentimental today.

This sweet girl finds, 
and creates hearts everywhere she goes.

I love her heart and the way she sees things.
Tomorrow she'll begin kindergarten again.

Today, along with all the other parents, we turned in her supplies,
and got her all settled in.
Because tomorrow the parents will have to say goodbye at the door.

I've never been one to get sappy about kindergarten.

I'm normally quite excited.

But we went through a lot in the last year

and I know now that she needs extra special

help to learn things and to retain them.
And my momma heart is feeling apprehensive.

I want so badly for everything to go well.

She's just plain excited.

And I know I need to pray and cast my cares on Him.

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
1 Peter 5:7

"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; 
he will never let the righteous fall."
Psalm 55:22

175.  kids doing online art tutorials initiated all on their own.
176. blank dry erase boards for each of them. brilliant
177. supplies all labeled!
178. emotions because I guess the opposite would be bland
179. teaching my husband about how girl's minds work through my daughters (oh a post is brewing in my mind on this one)
180. last day of summer

No comments:

Post a Comment