Wednesday, September 7, 2011

audrey's point of view

This is how my kids see me all too often.


Yesterday Audrey asked for my phone.


Without my knowledge she documented what we do every day.


The back and forth.


This was me trying to wake up on our morning drive.


I'm pretty talented with my mug and the steering wheel


don't you think?


And as much as I don't like being on the road


as much as I am.


I do love the talks we have and the time to pray together.


And after she snapped some photos I didn't know about,


she asked me to turn and smile.
Then she said, "I like you Mommy."


I'm not even sure what to say about that.


Other than, that child knows just what to say right when you need to 


hear it.


1 comment:

Raeanne said...

love it - car times can be rather special

Post a Comment