Friday, September 30, 2011

notable quotable: praise your life

photo curtesy capturing motherhood
I know, here I go again with the youngest in our family.


but you know how when they're young the way they say things, 


they're just too cute to forget.


Audrey:  "Mom do you wish you could be a kid again?"


Me:  "Well, I like being a grown up, but sure I'd love to be a kid, because you get to play a lot more."


Audrey: "Yes, you get to play and sing and praise your life."


Her comment made me stop in my tracks.


What does it mean to praise your life to her?


It means to be happy with where you are.


And isn't that a lesson for all of us?


Because the Most High created us and gave us our lives.


How dare we not praise.


Happy Friday Everyone.


"Every good and perfect gift is from above, 
coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, 
who does not change like shifting shadows."
James 1:17

1 comment:

hill said...

i just want to soak her up.
xoxo.

Post a Comment