Wednesday, November 23, 2011

gift giving


Are you getting in the spirit of giving yet?
In case you are and you're planning ahead for your gift wrap,
I created these "Joy To The World" gift tags.
They're based off of the scripture art print of the marching kids to "Make A Joyful Noise..."

Wouldn't the print look so cute wrapped up with a matching tag?
That's actually what inspired me to do this.
So if you order a print for Christmas, you'll automatically get one of these!
You can get a set of 12 pre-cut with bakers twine for attaching and packaged all pretty by me.

Or you can buy the pdf and print them yourself or at a local printer,
as many copies as you'd like this season.
In the tags above I used a 3 inch scallop punch to cut them.
But you can also cut them as squares, or with rounded corners.
Then use a small hole punch at the top and you're all set!


Both are in the shop now.

Happy almost Thanksgiving everyone!

I literally was down for the count for the last five days.

We cancelled our trip because I was so sick.

But the fog is lifting, thankfully just in time for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment