Friday, December 23, 2011

candy cane lane

So we've been trying to squeeze in those last few of our favorite things.
Like candy cane lane.
I love how excited it makes my children.
And we turn up our pandora Christian Christmas station.
(In case you're wondering..check out Sara Groves holiday - I love it).
My kids yell Merry Christmas to every passing car,
every person on the street.
Adding in, "And to all a good night."
They're giddy.

And at the end of it all, my four year old said.
"I'm so happy I'm going to cry."
And that in itself made me want to cry.
By the way I asked my daughter how she knew what, "I'm so happy I could cry" meant.
She said she saw a lady say it on HGTV.  Yes, my kids are totally into watching home improvement and cooking challenge shows with us.  It's a special treat.  But clearly this is evidence that they're soaking in everything they see and hear.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment