Saturday, April 7, 2012

a mom walk

That's what I call the walks I take alone.
I told my husband yesterday, 
I think I need a mom walk tomorrow morning.
Meaning one just for me.
Just pandora & the hills & fresh air.
Time to process and reflect and get centered.
And to simply praise.
Here are some pictures from along the way.

Please scroll to the very end to pray for a little girl named Daisy Love. 


"At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two 
from top to bottom.  
The earth shook and the rocks split."  
Matthew 27:51

I want to ask that you pray for this sweet girl Daisy Love.
She is seven and they've just found a tumor, 
it's her third bout with cancer in the last three years.
Her father is the pastor of the church that planted the church we attend.
Their faith is amazing..amazing.
And the video titled "Daisy's New Song" posted yesterday... take a minute to watch it.
It shows just how remarkable Daisy is.

No comments:

Post a Comment