Monday, April 22, 2013

queen bee!

I have some exciting news.
It was buried deep in a post awhile back.
But I'm going to participate in my first Queen Bee market.
I had hoped to attend one before participating.
But alas, it looks like I'll be doing both at once!

And it's just a little under two weeks away.
Won't you join me?
Doing this is a strange sort of cycle of life,
taking me back to attending and participating in
craft fairs with my mom.
She was and is a skilled crafty lady and 
instilled a love for crafting in me at a very young age.
I loved going to the fairs.

Only this is even better.
It isn't old school 80's style.
It's hip, and fun, and loaded with
things I know I'll ooh and ahh over.

So doing this had been a little wish of mine.
But the timing never seemed to work out.
I could have let that happen again.
But I realized the timing really is never just right.
And life is always pretty full.
I prayed about it, I talked it over with my husband.
And we decided to just go for it.

So I've been staying up a bit too late
and working away on the weekends
to add new items and building my booth.
I've had little helpers...soon I'll do a post on that.
But I don't want to give away too much.

I started out with an original idea that
has sort of morphed into a more manageable one.
Isn't that always the case?  
But I still am really happy with it.

Here's a little sneak peak of some of the items
and set up ideas I've been playing around with for the market.

If you're in the area, I  hope you might
visit and stop by to say hello!

I'm so excited to meet other kindred spirits
and do some shopping myself.
Mother's day is just around the corner.  :)

1 comment:

Mommy Girl said...

SO cool!
I'm thrilled for you! Everything looks amazing!

Post a Comment