Wednesday, May 1, 2013

a busy bee

So busy I really can't type.
But I can show you some snippets of what it's looking like around here
as I gear up for my first Queen Bee Market!
It's Saturday, as in this Saturday May 4th from 9-3... I'll put the flyer at the end of the post.
Please come by and say hello! 
I'd love to see you!
 Plus, plenty of prints in 5x7, 8x10, and 11x14 sizes.
And different versions of stationery and post card sets.
I've turned my art into jewelry
and tote bags too..
And art on wood blocks, ready to hang.
Here's a look at some of the other
vendors things with more info on the location.
See there, first 25 customers in the door get a
free mini cupcake! 
If you'd like to see a list of the other vendors, 
you can do so at www.thequeenbeemarket.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment