Friday, May 3, 2013

just praise

My heart swells with praise right now.
I'm neck deep in paper trimmings, glue, stickers, labels...
an assembly line of one, fueled by my Sara Groves pandora
station and my conversations with God.  I pray for those on my mind.
And I try to make lists so I won't forget anything before I leave
for the Queen Bee in Oceanside tomorrow.

But the real reason I'm writing is to help spread the word about
a ministry in Uganda that is having an auction.  I've donated a 
couple of pieces of art.  But you must look at the site to see
the long list of beautiful and helpful items that have been listed. 
Once you're there, click on the thumbnail and it'll show you the 
cost and details.   
It's called Ekubo Ministries.

Here's a link to their blog... helping those orphaned and families
with little more than the clothes on their backs.
(photos courtesy Compass In My Heart blog)



They are supported simply by donations from people like us.  So I want to let
you know you must go check out their auction.  It is beginning on
the 4th.  THIS SATURDAY.

So please log on and check out all the beautiful things for sale.
Including two of my prints!  All proceeds will go to support the
least of these.

And if you want to keep up with them on facebook, you can do so here.

I have to tell you, I'm humbled beyond belief by their servants
hearts.  When I was contacted I felt slightly wrong being so
wrapped up in a craft fair.  Truly.  Their work is the work
that matters eternally.  And I'm just so grateful to be able
to help, even in a small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment